Tassels are adorable, easy crafts that use simple materials. I was inspired to try tassel earrings thanks to Shenneth’s (our DC Chapter Leader) recent trip to Morocco, where she saw tassels everywhere! I also saw tassels on my trip to Oaxaca and have been looking for an excuse to make something we could wear daily.
HOW TO MAKE TASSEL EARRINGS
1. Choose your embroidery thread
2. Wrap your thread around a piece of cardboard
3. Tie a knot at both ends of wrap
4. Wrap the top of one end around loop
5. Cut other end to make tassel
6. Connect to earring using a jump ring
8. Add beads or leather shapes!
SHOP TASSELS & SUPPLIES
Tag us on instagram @distillcreative and share your final project! #distillcreative #blockprinting